上次學咗點樣用英文聽電話同打電話嘅開頭,不過都未喺全部嫁!你打比人,但搵唔到佢,又可以點請對方幫你留口訊?同事行開咗,應該點請對方留口訊?講電話一時分心,聽唔切,又可以點請佢重覆?最後要收線,又點樣禮貌道別呢?想完美KO打電話呢項任務,就要一齊嚟睇吓以下內容啦!
留口訊 Leaving a message
Could you please take a message ? Please tell him / her that …
你可以幫忙記下需要轉述的口訊?請告訴他 / 她……
I’d like to leave a message for him / her. Please notify him / her about …
我想留一個口訊給他 / 她,請通知他 / 她……
記下需要轉述的口訊 Taking a message
I’m afraid she / he is not available at the moment. Would you like to leave a message?
恐怕現在她 / 他未有空,你想要留言給她 / 他嗎?
I’m sorry, she / he is not here today. Can I take a message?
不好意思,她 / 他今天不在,需要我替你留個口訊嗎?
請對方重覆資訊 Asking for repetition of information
Could you spell that for me, please?
請問可以拼寫出來嗎?
Let me see if I got that right. Is it _________ (the information you wrote down)?
我想看看訊息是否正確,是______(記下的資訊),對嗎?
結束電話 Ending the call
Thank you so much for your help.
十分感謝你的幫助。
Thanks for calling.
感謝你的來電。
收線之後,喺唔喺發現其實用英文講電話又有咩好怕喎!?比多啲信心自己啦!