學咗咁多年英文,背咗咁多vocab,又有幾多真係派得上用場?今日,就跟Wall Street English一齊嚟學下一定唔可以唔識嘅技巧:點樣用英文有禮貌地同人 鬧交 ,以後同外國人發生口角都唔洗啞忍啦! 

 

1. Cut the crap! 

別瞎扯了、廢話少説的意思。當別人一直東拉西扯說廢話的時候,你便可以說”cut the crap!”。 

e.g. 

  • Cut the crap and tell me what you really want from me.  
  • 廢話少說,告訴我你真正想從我這裡得到什麼。 

 

2. What’s wrong with you? / What’s the problem with you? / What’s your problem? 

你有問題嗎?你腦子進水了嗎? 

e.g. 

  • What did you just say? Seriously, what’s your problem? 
  • 你剛說什麼?說真的,你有問題嗎? 

 

3. None of your business  

跟你有什麽關係?關你什麽事? 

e.g. 

  • Stay out of it. It’s none of your business.  
  • 走開,這跟你無關。 

 

4. Get over yourself! 

克服自己,就是叫別人”省省吧,不要自以爲是“的意思。 

e.g.  

  • Who do you think you are? Get over yourself! You are nothing to me.  
  • 你以爲自己是誰?省省吧,你對我來説什麽都不是。 

 

5. Piss off  

氣死我、惹我不爽的意思。 

e.g. 

  • Don’t piss me off. Get off my back.  
  • 不要惹我不爽,別煩我。 

 

6. Dead meat  

死定了、完蛋了的意思。 

e.g. 

  • Mess with me again and you will be dead meat.  
  • 再惹我,你就死定了。 

 

7. Enough is enough  

當你受夠了,你可以說”enough is enough“,就是叫別人適可而止的意思。 

e.g. 

  • Enough is enough! You’ve gone too far.  
  • 適可而止吧,你太過分了。