學咗咁多年英文,背咗咁多vocab,又有幾多真係派得上用場?今日,就跟Wall Street English一齊嚟學下一定唔可以唔識嘅技巧:點樣用英文有禮貌地同人 鬧交 ,以後同外國人發生口角都唔洗啞忍啦!
1. Cut the crap!
別瞎扯了、廢話少説的意思。當別人一直東拉西扯說廢話的時候,你便可以說”cut the crap!”。
e.g.
- Cut the crap and tell me what you really want from me.
- 廢話少說,告訴我你真正想從我這裡得到什麼。
2. What’s wrong with you? / What’s the problem with you? / What’s your problem?
你有問題嗎?你腦子進水了嗎?
e.g.
- What did you just say? Seriously, what’s your problem?
- 你剛說什麼?說真的,你有問題嗎?
3. None of your business
跟你有什麽關係?關你什麽事?
e.g.
- Stay out of it. It’s none of your business.
- 走開,這跟你無關。
4. Get over yourself!
克服自己,就是叫別人”省省吧,不要自以爲是“的意思。
e.g.
- Who do you think you are? Get over yourself! You are nothing to me.
- 你以爲自己是誰?省省吧,你對我來説什麽都不是。
5. Piss off
氣死我、惹我不爽的意思。
e.g.
- Don’t piss me off. Get off my back.
- 不要惹我不爽,別煩我。
6. Dead meat
死定了、完蛋了的意思。
e.g.
- Mess with me again and you will be dead meat.
- 再惹我,你就死定了。
7. Enough is enough
當你受夠了,你可以說”enough is enough“,就是叫別人適可而止的意思。
e.g.
- Enough is enough! You’ve gone too far.
- 適可而止吧,你太過分了。